Thursday, July 29, 2010

Another beat in the drum.

Ah. I am done at the Census and I am not complaining. I was completely tired of their bullshit, but at least they paid me well. I have enjoyed spending my money a little more freely. I brought myself a wide screen HD computer monitor and a very very nice phone - that cost me 200 dollars after resigning up. I will also be paying for my hotel room for the weekend so I may have my own room, and I am paying rent for the next of the year - which is only 50 dollars a month. I also need to fix a pipe in my car. My boyfriend will put the part in for me, but it will cost about 100 dollars for the part. We'll see what happens.

This weekend I will be going to National Rock Fest - nationalrockcon.com. I will be working there, and have been doing it as an internship for the last five months. I wasn't the best intern, sadly, because of this job, but I hope I can at least help out this weekend. I know that the runners of the event don't hold it against me and I am thankful for that.

I got to go back to working on my writing for the Master's Degree I am working on. They are asking for a 'Writer's Resume' and a 'Writer's Journey'. I am not the best at writing on demand, so this is becoming a little bit of a struggle, but I need to get back into writing. Wish me luck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment