Friday, August 6, 2010

The new pet.

A new pet has entered my zoo of a home. This pet is a cockatiel. Now I have to say this and most people that know me will be shocked. I do not like birds as pets. I find them annoying and worthless and this is coming out of the mouth of a girl who has had more rodents than she can count and at present has 3 guinea pigs.

We have had birds before. Growing up we had a grey parrot and another large bird that I lived. We had a cockatiel before also who was adopted from my aunt and uncle when they moved to Florida.

Well I am the one stuck normally feeding and watering the birds, that I do not even like. If I do not do the feedings they may end up like Pat and Debbie, two finches named after my parents. My mother handled there feedings and well Pat died off first. I still tease my mom that she planned that.

This new bird was adopted, like most of our animals, from a friend of my moms. My mother is also the one that brought the last cockatiel and the guinea pigs home. This one is named Buster. A name that I do not like already. I am a creative person and a pet named Buster just annoys me. The last four pets brought into this house were named Keegan, Pearl, Lilly, and Chatty Cathy. All names that fit them. Pearly and Lilly Butt, as they are playfully called, are both white guinea pigs and Chatty Cathy does not shut the hell up - she is the other older guinea pig that my mother adopted from Petco. Buster is a grey thing with a half yellowed face. I am thinking either Moon or Night. If I have to feed it than I am getting a name I want. I already declared that the bird should be moved into the basement to live with my father. That is where the Parrot was when we first moved in - because he was abused before my parents and bit so I was not allowed unsupervised time with him and when he did get loose it was alot easier to contain and catch him. Also, my father loved the last cockatiel soo he should have the next one!! Hell he sang to the last one everyday and treated it better than he does my mother and I.

So now that I have bored you. I will attempt sleep once more. I just wanted to induce the newest member of my zoo.

Now there is 3 cats (Cotton, Joe, Keegan), 1 harassed dog ( Jasper O'Conner), 3 guinea pigs (Chatty Cathy, Lilly, Pearl), one turtle (Ozzy), Buster, and my dad. That makes 10 animals in my house. And my mother is already talking about Buster needing a friend... Ugh. I just want my cat (Keegan) and my dog! Save me!!!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.9

No comments:

Post a Comment