Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Moving Forward

Today was simple enough, but a little off. My mother was home because she had oral surgery. I woke to her leaving and almost had a heart attack. My mother is always a nine to fiver, and never ever calls in sick - so to see her home on a normal day makes me gasp.

I had to go to Boopers today to hand in the postcards I had for the National Rock Convention I was just at. I have been assigned to the next Convention to work the Twitter and Facebook and help get the world of the party out to others on the internet. It should be an interesting event. That was my job for National Rock Con, but it was the first time around and everything was a little insane. So this time around I want to focus on being the social networkist. Keep the chatting going. I want to see it pop up on twitter. That would be super cool.

BeatEXPO 2010 in November! Be there or be a Line because Square is too good for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment