Saturday, August 28, 2010

I am not a killer!

Today was a good day. I do not get many of them mentally so I do have to enjoy them when I do. Waking up wasn't exactly on todays list. Not until my mother got home at 4:30. That always drives me a little insane. But by 4:15 I was up and ready to go.

Todays goal was raspberry picking! And we did it. Driving out to Guilford was annoying. The traffic added another 20 minutes to the ride but it was worth it.

Pick your own is popular in the northeast, not sure about anywhere else. The prices are cheaper and it is entertaining, but I have to say I prefer picking blueberries. Raspberries are hard too find and pick. First the brush is covered in small prickers. These prickers are soft so you do not end up with holes in your arms but they still hurt none the less. The bees are everywhere and if you are not careful you might end up picking one. Thankfully no one got picked!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.5.2

No comments:

Post a Comment