Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I said I would start blogging every week, the goal was for Tuesday's, so I am right on time. I am on pissed off mode. I hate people. This seems to be a theme in my life. That I hate people.

Let us start with a woman I go to school with and her level of rudeness. I won't give names, but who knows the future if she does read this- stop being rude.

First, I have a small group in one of my classes. There are 3 students and two teachers. This means we all have to play nice nice and social. Well, come the last class I was talking first about a great novelist computer program, which is part of the class, and she interrupted me to say "let's begin". She is not the teacher, I was in fact talking to the teacher.

With a change in rooms, because we we're having computer difficulty, she spoke directly to one girl, and when I attempted to say something about the subject she ignored it. I just took it as a focus on something else. Well, during class we were talking about different book stores, and she interrupted me. So my frustration begins now. We began to talk about our hook, and she went first. Once she was done she pretty much closed up shop and said he was leaving even through me and the other student still needed to talk about our own books. Rude! Thankfully the teacher said "listen to the other students" when she asked what we could do with 10 more minutes.

Today she replied to a quick post I wrote for class that I screwed up my theirs and theres. I was a quick post, get the idea bitch? She even brought up that I was getting my masters in english. I want to snap at her, but if I do the group will be even more difficult. I have another year with her.

Ugh I am just annoyed.

The boyfriends friends are the worse. I can't even go into that. Rumors are that I am forcing hi. To get me pregnant with a turkey baster. I am getting my masters, I know how babies are made, and that anit it. Anit anit anit anit. There there there.

No comments:

Post a Comment